Friday, January 09, 2009

king of the hill

Okay, so it seems I was dead wrong about King of the Hill. I've been watching it regularly this week on Adult Swim and I'm damn glad I have. It definitely was a bit much for my taste, back in the day. When I was in high school, my thing was Futurama. Always has, always will be. It definitely wasn't anything close to what Futurama is, and although it preceeded Futurama by several years - I have certain tastes that must be satisfied. Yes, my tastes have evolved over the years so I can honestly say I can appreciate KOTH. Good stuff there!

On a side note, my friend Justin finally received his custom license plate that he's been waiting MONTHS to receive. What's it say? "JRIZZLE". That shit's hilarious! In my opinion, an excellent way to spend 20-some bucks.

3 comments:

Rollo said...

Bobby's really funny on that show. I agree that the rest is schlock

Rollo said...

That is to say, I agree with your original thought. I remain unconvinced.

Crock said...

To that I remark:

A few days ago, Hank had an unwanted female in his home. She was arguing with him over some biblical stuff, and she quoted some passage. He scratched his chin and said "Get out of my house... Exodus."

That is HILARIOUS.